The HPS advantage is already helping more than 3,000 organizations maintain a healthy bottom line. If you are interested in signing up for a membership, follow these simple steps:
- Schedule a visit or call with one of our region managers. They can tell you more about membership benefits, contracts and available programs, as well as provide a quote on your individual member dues. Call our office at (800) 632-4572 or e-mail us at .
- Request a free evaluation. This will ensure that our programs will save you save money with an easy-to-understand invoice comparison. You will receive a comprehensive estimate of your possible savings.
- Once the evaluation process is complete and you’ve decided to join, the next step is to fill out an application for membership and a participation agreement. This application is needed to notify the vendor community that your facility is now eligible for HPS pricing.
- After acceptance of your application, we’ll send you a welcome packet. Your region manager will contact you to schedule an orientation with your staff. Learn the best ways to purchase from our contracts and how to take full advantage of the HPS programs.
- Enjoy the savings! We’ll check in periodically to keep you informed on new contracts, update your organization’s participation and answer any questions you might have. Be sure to check our website regularly for the latest contract information.