Our mission is to provide our members with exceptional service and pricing, improving their bottom line through aggressive scrutiny, open communications and valued relationships.
Let HPS put vast purchasing power in your hands without losing focus of your individual needs. We seek to provide exceptional customer service while saving you money.
Being a member of HPS means your organization can:
- Be more efficient and effective
- Spend less yet acquire more
- Gain access to a wide range of products and services
We’re only a phone call or e-mail away. Be assured that HPS is working with you, for you, and will promptly respond to your requests.
Ethics are extremely important to our business. Because participation in our programs is voluntary, HPS offers valuable services while also making honest recommendations on the contracts and programs you choose to take part in.
Our volunteer member advisory committees analyze offerings from a variety of suppliers, choosing vendor partners who will best serve the HPS membership. We adhere to a strict code of ethics set forth by national purchasing associations for all our RFP (request for proposal) processes and contract awards.
HPS is a member of:
- Healthcare Supply Chain Association (HSCA) – This organization not only holds HPS to HSCA’s industry standards, but helps create new ethical business standards for all GPOs to follow.
- Health care Group Purchasing Industry Initiative (HGPII) – This is an organization comprised of group purchasing agencies that adopt and implement high standards of business ethics.
A variety of resources are available to give our members peace of mind, including the anonymous HPS Ethics Hotline, the online Code of Conduct and our Vendor Product Verification overview, which verifies each product for legitimacy and quality.